SNK America, is in immediate need of Regional Sales Managers home-based position involving frequent local travel within the assigned territory to build relationships with companies in manufacturing and distribution that are looking to achieve productivity improvement through world class machine solutions. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing sales opportunities, achieving profitable revenue, while ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
Qualifies leads (both self-sourced and delivered by marketing) and maintains opportunities within CRM system.
- Discovers new business opportunities and develops Account Strategy and Action Plan.
- Identifies and influences customer decision makers and buying decision criteria.
- Collects Customer Requirements data and collaborates with Sales Applications/Technical Sales to create comprehensive and compelling customer proposals.
- Identifies industry trends, collects and assesses competitive and market intelligence.
- Formulates a strategic sales plan to grow the business within the assigned territory
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field: Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering preferred; experience in lieu of a degree will also be considered for the right candidate.
- 5-10 years of experience in a technical sales, applications engineering, or business development.
- Candidate must be able to utilize CRM and must be Microsoft Proficient.
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time in all associated markets.
- Must be able to work in autonomous self-directed environment to achieve the marketing strategies and sales system set forth by the company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to recognize and address the interests of the various buyers: management, economic, technical, and users.
- Self-motivated with discipline to work out of a home office environment with remote management.
This position will include a competitive Base Salary plus a Commission Plan based on results, and an excellent benefits package.
For all job inquiries, please contact our HR department.
Jennifer Tolentino 847-364-0801, ext. 103
SNK America is a world leader in the design and development of large machine tools for the aerospace, transportation, energy, construction and mining industries.
The SNK America Tech Center features machines that cover our most popular applications and is complete with state-of-the-art training and seminar facilities.
Stay informed about issues and events important to you and your company. See what’s new at SNK America - product launches, upcoming trade shows, industry news….
Need to contact a sales representative, request a quote or require more technical information? For immediate customer service and product support…