DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installation of industrial machine tool at customer site.
- Repair and troubleshooting of machine tool at customer site.
- Assembly and disassembly of major machine components.
- Assembly and disassembly of small machine components.
- Wiring of electrical components used around machine.
- Plumbing on machine.
- Trouble shooting of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic related issues.
- Trouble shooting on control and servo related issues.
- Trouble shooting on machine alignment related issues.
- Trouble shooting on metal cutting related issues.
- Machine alignment work using square gauge, precision level, dial indicators.
- Test running and function check of machine.
- Replacement and repair of mechanical parts.
- Replacement and repair of electrical parts.
- Replacement and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic parts.
- Use of many different types of hand tools and electrical/pneumatic tools.
- Traveling to customer by driving, or use of airplane/airline.
- Reporting to customer on work contents related to repair work.
- Reporting to supervisor/manager on daily work.
- Creating service report.
- Creating expense report.
- Creating repair procedures.
- Technical phone support for customers.
- Technical/vocational school certificate or associates degree or equivalent experience in mechanical/pneumatic assembly or repair. Electrical and/or electronic training a plus.
- 3-5 years machine tool assembly or servicing including strong mechanical, pneumatic testing and debugging. Electrical and pneumatic controls knowledge required. Must have three years proven experience with large complex machines.
- Field Service experience required. Must have basic electrical wiring/testing experience. Experience with most varieties of hand and power tools.
For all job inquiries, please contact our HR department.
SNK America occasionally offers contract employment for in the field CNC machine service and repair.
For further information, please contact our HR Department.
Jennifer Tolentino 847-364-0801, ext. 103
SNK America is a world leader in the design and development of large machine tools for the aerospace, transportation, energy, construction and mining industries.
The SNK America Tech Center features machines that cover our most popular applications and is complete with state-of-the-art training and seminar facilities.
Stay informed about issues and events important to you and your company. See what’s new at SNK America - product launches, upcoming trade shows, industry news….
Need to contact a sales representative, request a quote or require more technical information? For immediate customer service and product support…